There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
A good pre-school curriculum will help you to:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy
- Teach your puppy some important 'do not' lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
Puppy Pre-school is run at the Merimbula Vet Clinic phone 02 64951261 for bookings
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in our local Puppy Pre-school classes.